New Year

 



   Goodbye 2022 and Hello 2023. Another year had end but another year had started. A new beginning, a new chapter, new obstacles to face, and struggles and fears to conquer. What about me?...Will there be a "New Me"?

  2022 was a very long year for me. I'll say that the year 2022 was one of my toughest journey as I had faced a lot of struggles and different problems in life. The year where I didn't really want to be happy anymore because It was the year where I most felt that being happy comes with sadness. Year 2022 may had been quite tough but I didn't regret anything because through my journey, I had learned a lot. 2022 might not been that bad as I also felt one of the best memories and memorable moments in my life. Indeed, a year to remember. As the year ends, I smiled and bid goodbye to the year 2022 and happily welcomed another year, 2023. Me? I might change for the better, and just continues to be brave and strong. And through the learnings and to my realizations, I will apply it all as I go on through my new journey, A new year.

  Life through the whole year wasn't that easy but I am so glad I had made it to the end, and there is only one thing I could say to myself now, "I am so proud of you, self."

Comments

  1. Yes, we are also proud of you Alainah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on surviving this year Alainah! We may not be close but I'm proud of you:>>>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog Alainah! Wishing you a happy and healthy 2023!♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos for surviving this hella year ally! Wishing you great happiness and love this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It has finally come to an end

The Celebration

Reflection Q2