Bye Quarter 3!



   



    There is no difference between the first and second quarters and this third quarter. I've learned about fresh topics and things. There are many obstacles we have to conquer.

    There are times that we are very down and we lack of confidence in our selves. Me and my classmates have sleepless nights, and are stressed. Performance outputs really put as in the edge. We question ourselves. Can we make it in time? Can we do it?. And many complaints I’ve heard from my classmates. Eventually, I’ve learned that even if everybody is so down, who always complains, and are so stress out, in the end of the day we still smile and we are proud of our efforts. We didn't just accomplish the given task, we also make our bond stronger. Furthermore, I don't particularly enjoy reporting. That is the phrase I will always remember, however, I have come to recognise that while creating and completing our reports, I have learned and grown more confident in myself and speaking in front of the class.

    The third quarter has been too tough for us. Sleepless nights, exhaustion, stress, and a loss of faith in our ability to succeed. My fellow classmates and I have shed tears many times, but despite those, we still had fun together and learned something at the end.

Comments

  1. It's really a relief that we've overcome this quarter together again. Continue to strive and dream Alainah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continue doing your best, Alainah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for completing the third quarter,Alainah! Let's keep it up and work harder next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on completing this quarter; you did a great job overcoming the difficulties you encountered! I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to know you've learned so much with this quarter, love. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did well! Good luck Alainah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do your best to strive your goals Francess!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Continue striving, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The use of adverbs are out of place. There are sentences that did not need such words. Regardless, the message and idea on your blog is solidly created. Hold on, last one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did an excellent job surviving this quarter, Alainah! Continue to give your all, and strive even harder in the next quarter! Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It has finally come to an end

The Celebration

Reflection Q2