Overcoming battles during the Pandemic

"Overcoming battles during the Pandemic"


         The pandemic started in the year 2019. The pandemic that suspended works and schools. It was a shocking news for me and even for other students. It was a new journey for us. A new Journey to overcome things in the new normal for us students. The modular learning.

         During the pandemic, I spent my days, weeks, and months at home studying. I remember how I got stressed with my modules, how I rush everything just to submit it in time and those sleepless nights. The modular learning during the pandemic was really hard for students and I've felt that too. I overthink a lot before, started to have anxiety, and it came to the point where I get really annoyed and angry, I wouldn't go out of my room to eat and I would stay up all night crying. These were the experiences that I have experienced that I couldn't share to my family but I have friends who experienced these things too because we share our problems with each other. Cheering up and being there for each other was the best things we could give to each other. I am so glad and happy they stayed by my side during those days. I think I couldn't make it anymore to survive during those days if they weren't there. They were one of the reasons how I faced and overcome my own battles. The other reasons other than my friends is that I tried to busy myself by reading books, watching movies and spent more time bonding with my family just like my old and usual habits.

       When there will be times when we might face straggles, problems or battles in life, let's not fight alone because It's better if we share these with our close friends or family that care so much about us and might also help us. Let's not be too hard on ourselves.



Reference:
Staying true to the mission to fight Covid-19
    https://www.machinedesign.com/community/guest-commentary/article/21127606/staying-true-to-the-mission-to-fight-covid19


Comments

  1. I just want to say that you did great. Thank you for this message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pandemic sure affected the world greatly. all the challenges we faced but we all managed to keep the positivity

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did so well, i admire you for being strong, Alainah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your experiences to us, Alainah. It was a brave move for someone to share something like that to the public, and I admire your more after reading this. I never knew this side of you, so thank you once again for sharing. <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for making it through this hardship.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It has finally come to an end

The Celebration

Reflection Q2