Who Am I

"Who Am I"

     Ordinary girl, shy type person, someone who really don't socialize with others, has trust issues, has an anger issues, has low confidence, quiet person, and someone who isn't good with words. A girl with flaws and imperfections. That's me, and other than these, there's more to know about me.


     Francess Alainah Madela Astrologio. A daughter made from love. The oldest child. 15 years old girl who was raised in the sunshine city, Laoag City and currently living in Vigan City. Two places I had lived which is also two different kinds of me. Back then, just like the place Sunshine City, I was also as bright as how the sun shines, a jolly, a happy and a lively kid. A kid with an innocent mind. And as I live in Vigan City, I grown up. Grown up as a young lady who was more matured, knows more about things, and no longer a kid. As l have grown up, I've changed a lot but not in a bad way. I am now that kind of person who cares a lot for other people but don't really care about herself. I may be a quiet and a boring friend at most times but I am a good listener who listen to rants and problems about life.


    A loving daughter, a sister, a good friend and a student who gets easily stressed and tired but I always keep in mind that "If you get tired, learn to rest not to quit" by Banksy. That's all.



Reference:
Aesthetic Girl Drawing Wallpaper
   https://wallpaperaccess.com/aesthetic-girl-drawing


Comments

  1. Continue being you because you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading this makes me feel more closer to you pretty!<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to know you Francess! Your surname is cool by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice knowing you more, Alainah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was nice meeting you, Miss Astrologio. However, you should have utilized a bigger font size for us, your viewers, to comprehend the message you are trying to convey. Nevertheless, this was a nice blog post, and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It has finally come to an end

The Celebration

Reflection Q2