Reflection Q2

 



In this school year, another quarter had ended. A quarter that was full of good and bad memories that I will be cherishing forever. A lot of new experiences and knowledge had been unlocked. But how am I really during the Quarter 2?

Quarter 2 is where I had experienced a lot of different experiences together with the great people who I have been with since the first day of this school year. We shared different kinds of memories, good and bad. Quarter 2 lessons had made us feel so stressed and tired but we get easily recharged as we bond with each other and fill the room with so much laughters. And I feel so grateful that we went through all this together because it somehow lessens the stress we are feeling. Of course, we also learned a lot in this quarter. It was really hard but I've made it, we made it. I realized that I have become a lot tougher and I will still be even to the quarters coming ahead.

Quarter 2 is full of so many memories but i have to say good bye now as it had finally come to an end. Cheers to the new quarter. 2/4.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on surviving! You did well and continue doing your best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the second quarter is more difficult than the first. What's important, though, is that you gave it your all. Congratulations on successfully finishing this quarter! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. Congratulations on surviving this obstacle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for finishing the 2nd quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that second quarter is hard but what matters is that you gave it your all. Congratulations on completing this quarter successfully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen your struggle during the second quarter and I know that you did your best. Congratulations for making it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Alainah! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It has finally come to an end

The Celebration