The Celebration

 

The celebration being celebrated in our school which is the Ilocos Sur National
High school I think is about the talents every student has. It is the time where
students show everybody the talent they have been longing to show, the
hidden talents that were kept hidden because of the Pandemic and the
lockdowns that had happened.

The past 2 years that we have been staying at home, I know that most of the
students had discovered a lot of something they are good at and more talents
they have developed. So I think they came up with the idea to celebrate the so-
called "Festival of Talents" because they know that a lot of the students have a
lot of talent and it's time for them to bring out that talent and show it to
everybody.

As I have looked around the place where the festival was celebrated, I saw a lot
of students selling bracelets and wallets which I think is made by them also,
they were also selling beauty products, a lot of them was also cooking different
kind of foods and selling it too, and they also make you play. I have seen that a
lot of students had really made a big effort in the festival. I could see how
serious they are on what they are doing and how hard working they are. You
could easily tell that they are a true Filipino just seeing them work hard to earn
a living especially now in the new normal.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It has finally come to an end

Reflection Q2