A letter for Mr. President


Dear Mr. President Ferdinand Marcos Jr.,

                          First of all, I'm writing a letter to you to ask how have you been. So Mr. President, how are you? I know it is an easy question to say but hard to answer, but whatever you are doing or going through right now, I hope you won't give up, I hope you're okay, and I hope that your body is in good condition right now. Serving us or the whole country is hard since there are lots of people who won't listen and who are against you but there are also a lot of people who supports you, ready to listen to you and watch how you serve and make our country a better place. I hope that you would know that. Don't mind your haters in what they say about you, instead focus on improving, helping, and making our country better. Continue looking or focusing on the positive. Lastly, I support you always because just as how kind you are, I know you'll serve our country well.

Sincerely yours,
Francess Alainah Astrologio





Reference: 
Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr.,
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/db/Ferdinand_R._Marcos_Jr_(cropped).jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It has finally come to an end

The Celebration

Reflection Q2