Thematic Project in ICT



Because of its tastiness and uniqueness, a festival was created. It is the Vigan longganisa Festival. A festival being celebrated yearly where tons of people come and watch the happenings. But when the pandemic came, we weren't able to celebrate it well. A
nd now that the pandemic is fading away, let's enjoy every moment we had always longed for to happen.

The day has come where we celebrate the Longganisa Festival. The festival that we weren't able to celebrate well during the past almost 3 years. Dancing, excitement, and fun are the words to describe it. And happiness and joy are the first things I felt as I watched the Longganisa Festival, from the start to the end. It was a beautiful festival that just wanted to make me capture every moment and event it has. I would say, it was one of the most exciting festivals I have attended. From their colorful costumes and attire to their wonderful performances. A smile was just plastered on my face the whole time as I watched their performances. I would say, they truly possessed incredible talents. And I am sure it will always be incredible even for every year coming ahead.

  Indeed, the Longganisa Festival being celebrated in today's new normal had made the people and the city shine bright. And I am so glad that I have attended even if it was so hot and sunny. Seeing every moment was so worth it.






Carnival is one of those places that I should not miss going to. 








The rides seems scary and dangerous to me so I just stayed on the ground, looking around, and watching every people having fun. And I can't help but think of the memories when I was still a kid.



Carnival is really a place that brings joy and happiness to every people especially to kids and teenagers. A place that would make you remember every childhood memories. A place where I never get tired of going. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It has finally come to an end

The Celebration

Reflection Q2